Monday, June 1, 2009

Day One.

So today is day one of blog two. haha. I have thought about starting a blog to write about all the other stuff in my life. So this is that place, I guess. This is also the first day of me making more permanent changes in my life regarding my health and vitality. (Translation: I'm going on a diet. Or more, changing the way I eat in a more permanent fashion.) Spiritually, this has been a huge battle for me. The last time I did this was hard, but successful, but also landed me pregnant, something I definitely don't want now. For heaven's sake NO! Not that I'm worried about getting pregnant. I pretty much have that prob under wraps (no pun insinuated). But the physical challenges this change brings have scared me to death. Why? I don't really know. I guess that's satan's way of keeping our focus off God. It worked for a good long while. Now I'm not taking it any more.

I think that my friends must have been praying for me a lot today, or all the carbs I ate yesterday are so stored up and my body's still feeding off them, as I have not had too bad of a day. Cravings didn't start til mid evening, and then were pretty mild. I ate well, and didn't even feel the need to inhale everything in sight, unlike the last time I did this I think I ate about 4 days worth of veggies in one day. Man that was nuts. I just pray that the Lord meets me in those times of need, provides a way out, and helps me fill the empty wells with Him and Him alone.

And now, good night, as it is way past my bedtime and I am getting hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment