Thursday, June 4, 2009

cringe

I took my "before" pics today (self timer and tripod. couldn't catch the hubby when he was home). Lord. Have. Mercy.

Why did no one tell me.

I did not realize. I now see how lacking a full length mirror has been bad.

I called and apologized to my husband. He told me I was weird, and that of coarse he is attracted to me. Lucky him. Uh. Yeah.

And then later, I was talking to a group of women. One of them didn't get it. Why would you do that, she asked. Uh, apparently you have never had the need to go on a major diet, and wanted proof for later of your changes. Skinny ppl. Are they all so clueless? Kidding. Just bitter. :D Not really. Ok. Well, kinda. Anyway.

Just to be clear, I will not be posting those any time soon. Uffda.

Ok. That was all I wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment